Meet Pat

Video (Meet Pat) -

Monday, November 17, 2008

New Blog/Old Blog

New Blog/Old Blog
I have decided to move my blog from "my space" over to blogspot. I have no issues with myspace, but I think blogspot will be more flexible and easier for me as well as my readers. I am no "computer whiz-kid" so easier is definitely better in my book, besides, I am supposed to be quilling not reading up on computer stuff! This new location will not require anyone to "register" unless they want to and I will finally be able to put pictures right in my text. We have spent several days updating the blog topics and moving the graphics into the body of the text. Debbie is also adding more links so it will be easier to find related items on the web site. Debbie has already moved all previous blog topics over to the new site and will be able to list all of the topics so it will be easier for my readers to find what they are looking for. So keep checking back, I am pretty excited about this and hopeful that I will do a little more writing if I don't have to waste time trying to figure out what I really want to do. Make sense? I hope so.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

This is great, Pat! Thanks to both you and Debbie for always making it so easy for us to benefit from your wonderful information and experience!

Kat said...

Pat, you are my hero, and will follow you anywhere. Thanks to Debbie for ALL her help to get this up and going. Just have to remember how to log on. DUH, so bad at that. I love ALL that you share, and your willingness, to take time out to share. Kat